When do we experience fog on eyeglasses ?
Fog is inconvenient and can totally blind you. This always comes on eyeglasses from quick temperature variation in a humid environment. Fog may happen at every moment of the day, in any situation.
1. AT WORK
• Professionals frequently moving from cold to hot environments. (e.g.: cooks, delivery men, florists, etc.)
• Professionals who need to wear a mask or helmet (e.g.: doctors, nurses, military, etc.)
2. DURING LEISURE/SPORT TIME
• People confronted with fog issues during their leisure time (e.g. : runners, bikers, cyclists, tennis players, etc.)
3. IN DAILY LIFE
• People can also annoyed by fog carrying out their daily activities (e.g.: while drinking hot beverages, eating hot food, etc.)
If you are regularly bothered by fog then you probably need an OPTIFOG Solution.